Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bandini 1st December 2010 Written Update

Part 1

episode starts with megha says i have not forgotten my apman and now dm and santu cannot live here- moti hiten and baa says even we will not stay here- megha says i do not care who wants to stay or leave- vishal screams at dm and point finger at dm to leave – moti tells vishal to behave-megha stops moti from screaming at vishal
dm tells everyone this is my order all will stay here santu and me will leave- he tells them have faith in me and i am going with everyones love and ashirwad-he tells santu to pack- megha says no -you have to remove all your expensive clothes, jewels and watches- she tells chaampa to help your malkin- santu removes all her jewels- baa tells moti we all will stay here my DM is sher and my 'raja' he can live anywhere
dm and santu inthe aangan- santu stops at the temple dm tells her no santu do not look behind otherwise you will not be able to leave- he gives his hand to santu hold his hand and leave the house
both walking- santu remembering her days with baa and family- she cries and tells dm we have always done our duties so why we have to face this today we have to leave our house, dhrampur the city where i was born dm consoles her and tells her time gives us problems and time will solve all our problems- we have to go with time- if the time is right all will be well and if you are with me time will solve all problems
santu wants to go to kodiya maa well- santu aks for a coin from dm – he tells her you are joking with me you know i do not have a coin- santu tells him i am sure you have something so i can make my wish -he gives a stone – both make a wish – dm asks what did you wish she says i asked forgiveness from maa for not giving my malik a son like you- she asks dm what you asked for he says i questioned why my 5 kids are on the right path and true diamonds and why vishal has a mind like 'koyla' why did she do this to us? he asked her for nyay

santu says there is a mela- dm [...]