Monday, November 13, 2006

Your Comfort Music and/or Musician?

So I've lit some candles, pulled the front shades closed and am listening to my favorite "comfort music/musician" (and favorite music/musician of all time) the Great Prophet Bob Marley. His mystical music has some magic in it that lifts up my mood no matter what state it might be in at the time.

A rainbow of music with two lovely pots of gold o happiness at either end.

It's like a reassuring hug from a Great Bodhisattva--perhaps Avalokiteshvara him/herself and it calms my troubled mind and warms the heart. Marley is a Great Sage singing relaxing, peaceful, compassionate blessings in the form of mystical, magical, notes that descend upon my body like light, golden leaves lazily descending around me.
His musical Enlightenment shines forth as sun rays beaming through parting clouds to touch the precious hearts of untold numbers.

I honestly feel that Bob Marley will be remembered as one of the greatest musicians of all time. Right up there with Mozart and the like. I know that musical purests will disagree with that one but give Bob a chance to convince your heart. I am sure that you will see his Divine genius.

Shine on Robert Nesta Marley.

Shine on.

So what, or who is your favorite comfort music or musician?

~Peace to all beings~